Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon wrapped egg plant and cheese. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Time to assemble the bacon wrapped eggplant roll ups. Lay one slice of eggplant, add a spoonful fo the cream cheese filling, roll the eggplant and wrap in bacon. Do this to the remaining eggplant and bacon slices. In a baking pan, spread half of the tomato mixture, arrange bacon wrapped eggplant roll ups side by side.
Bacon Wrapped Egg Plant and Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Bacon Wrapped Egg Plant and Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bacon wrapped egg plant and cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Egg Plant and Cheese:
- Take 1 Eggplant (small Japanese variety)
- Get 2 slice Cheese
- Prepare 4 Half-strip of bacon
- Get 4 tsp ●Ketchup
- Make ready 5 cm ●Grated garlic in a tube
- Get 1/2 tsp ●Sauce
- Make ready 1 Olive oil
Mix in cheese and other desired toppings. Take one slice of bacon and wrap around eggplant fry, starting at one end and working to other end, allowing the bacon to overlap halfway with each new layer, and securely tuck in the end piece. Repeat with remaining fries and place onto baking sheet. Slice into ½ inch round slices.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Egg Plant and Cheese:
- Make thin lengthwise slices of the eggplant, and soak in water for roughly 5 minutes. Drain, then cover with plastic wrap to microwave for 1 minutes.
- Top the bacon with halved slice of cheese and eggplant. Mix together all ● condiments and pour over the eggplant.
- Wrap it up so that the bacon will be on the outside. Secure with two toothpicks. If you place the cheese and eggplant closest to you, it will be easier to wrap up.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and pan-fry the bacon wraps. When both sides are browned, remove from the pan. Slice it between the toothpicks, and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Repeat with remaining fries and place onto baking sheet. Slice into ½ inch round slices. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet lined with a paper towel. Wipe the moisture off the slices, and discard the paper towels. Grilled Eggplant, Bacon & Tomato Sandwiches With Basil Mayonnaise bestfoods.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon wrapped egg plant and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!