Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of each chicken tender. Wrap each tender with two strips of bacon, tucking the ends in to secure. Mix brown sugar and chili powder together in a small bowl. Gently roll each bacon-wrapped tender in the brown sugar mixture, pressing down to ensure good coverage.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped chicken tenders using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders:
- Take 2 packages boneless chicken tenders
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 pinch pepper
- Get 1 pinch onion powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1 packages uncooked bacon
- Prepare 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender. Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables. Uncover (careful to watch for steam) and smother with the cheese.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders:
- preheat oven too 400°
- sprinkle chicken tenders with salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper (optional, but totally recommended!)
- wrap each tender with a slice of bacon
- roll the bacon wrapped chicken tenders in 1 cup of the brown sugar
- in a separate bowl, mix the rest of the brown sugar (1/2 cup) sprinkle in some onion powder and a pinch of the cayenne pepper. ( this is to your liking there are no exact measurements)
- arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish (or 2) and sprinkle on the remaining brown sugar mixture
- bake, uncovered 15 minutes, baste with juices, turn over, baste again, and cook for another 15-20 minutes
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables. Uncover (careful to watch for steam) and smother with the cheese. Place a piece of cheese over each piece of chicken. Wrap the two together in a slice of bacon. Place on the baking sheet, with the cheese side facing up.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon wrapped chicken tenders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!