Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños:
- Prepare 1 serving/wrapped jalapeño
- Get 1 large jalapeño (or whatever size you'd like)
- Prepare 2 dates (or figs, if you're feeling fancy)
- Make ready 2 oz goat cheese (can Sub in gorgonzola or cheese w/similar texture)
- Prepare 1 slice Bacon (or equivalent prosciutto if that's what you like!)
Drain on paper towel and ENJOY! Combine the sausage and cheese; stuff into jalapenos. Wrap each with a piece of bacon; secure with toothpicks. Using a teaspoon "stuff" the jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture.
Instructions to make Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Either use nonstick cookie/baking sheet or prep by covering with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Slit the jalapeño vertically on the side, but do not slice all the way through. Core and de-seed to your preference.
- Do the same with the dates (I used medjool dates), but it's not a big deal if you accidentally slice all the way through.
- Using 1 teaspoon (or small spoon), dollop out some of the goat cheese (or gorgonzola or similar consistency cheese that you'd like the flavor to come out) into the date(s) and close the date up. Since the cheese will be creamy/sticky, the date should stay closed.
- If you're using a large jalapeño, you can stuff 2 of these stuffed dates (or figs) into it.
- *Keep in mind that depending on the size of your jalapeño, you may only be able to stuff it with one of these stuffed dates (or figs).
- If you LOVE bacon (or prosciutto, if you choose to use that), then you can use two slices or one thick cut, whatever your preference. I used one slice and wrapped around the jalapeño. Use toothpicks to hold in place, as necessary.
- Load your bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with goat cheese stuffed dates (or whatever variety you end up with) onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, or check every 5 minutes thereafter until the bacon is crispy/at the consistency you and/or your guests enjoy it. (If you've stored it away in the fridge before baking it (for an event, e.g.), then double the initial baking time.)
- Let cool for 5 minutes, but be aware they're piping hot! 10 minutes might cool them too much, but use your discretion and kick off the game (or whatever you happen to be doing while enjoying these delights)!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Wrap each with a piece of bacon; secure with toothpicks. Using a teaspoon "stuff" the jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture. Spread cream cheese into jalapeno pepper halves; wrap each with a piece of bacon. Secure the bacon with toothpicks to prevent unraveling while baking. Arrange wrapped jalapeno peppers onto a baking sheet with cream cheese side facing down.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!