Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bbq bacon wrapped chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
Place chicken on grill and turn heat down to medium. Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken and sprinkle with chives. Prepare bacon and wrap chicken the same way, place in slow cooker and cover with BBQ mixture. Chicken is super moist and I like the slightly sweeter flavor.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq bacon wrapped chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Prepare 3 large chicken breast
- Prepare 1 packages bacon
- Prepare 1 packages cream cheese
- Make ready 1 sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce
- Make ready 1 salt
- Make ready 1 pepper
- Take 1 onion powder
- Make ready 1 garlic powder
Set aside ¾ cup sauce mixture. BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken stuffed with cheese uses only four ingredients to make the most amazing sticky, sweet, and savory chicken recipe. Oven baked chicken breasts are stuffed with oozing melted cheddar cheese, wrapped in crispy bacon, smothered in BBQ sauce. Rub the chicken breasts on all sides with the barbecue seasoning.
Steps to make BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Cut chicken in halves to make thinner. Then cut into 2 inch by 2 inch strips.
- In a bowl season with pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Cut pieces of cream cheese to fit the strip of chicken, then wrap with bacon. Place in a shallow baking pan. Space the chicken a half inch apart.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. About half way through drain some of the fat off.
- When the chicken is done drizzle with bbq sauce and place back in the oven on broil. Let it broil till bacon is crispy and bbq sauce is bubbly. Take out flip all of the strips drizzle with bbq sauce place back in the oven and let that side crisp up and bbq sauce bubble.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy :)
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Oven baked chicken breasts are stuffed with oozing melted cheddar cheese, wrapped in crispy bacon, smothered in BBQ sauce. Rub the chicken breasts on all sides with the barbecue seasoning. Place seam side down on the pan. Drain bacon fat from the pan if needed, and brush liberally on all sides with barbecue sauce. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken - Indirect Method Grill the chicken using the indirect grilling method by placing the chicken pieces on a sheet of foil over the hot grill grates.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bbq bacon wrapped chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!