Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken malai kebab. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Malai kebab is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Malai kebab is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Rub this mixture into the Chicken as well. Thread the Chicken strips onto the skewers. Chicken Malai kebab is a yummylicious kebab , that make a perfect starter,great to be served for family get together, potluck with friends or weekend parties. The Chicken Malai Kebab is tangy, juicy, roasted to perfection and every bite of it is infused with the aroma & flavor of the Mughlai cuisine. These mouthwatering Kebabs are prepared with very few ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- Take 400 gm Boneless chicken thighs - (cut into cube size)
- Make ready For 1st Marination:
- Take 1 tbsp - Ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp - Garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp - Crushed white pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp - Lemon juice
- Take as per taste Salt
- Prepare For 2nd Marination:
- Take 1/2 cup - Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 2 tsp - Green chili paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup - Chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp - Garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp - Cardamom powder
- Get 2 tbsp - Cashew paste
- Make ready 3/4 cup - Hung curd
- Get 2 tbsp - Fresh cream
- Prepare 1 tsp - Garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp - Chaat masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp or as required -Melted butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp or as needed - Vegetable oil
- Make ready as per taste Salt
Enjoy the kebabs. (Note: Use kebab masala, if possible to make this dish more tasty.) Chicken Malai Kebab is also known as Reshmi Kebab. Made with the goodness of creamy fresh cream, curd, mild spices, herbs and grilled to perfection. This kebab recipe is best served with Roomali Roti or can also be served with green mint chutney and onion salad. Murgh Malai Kebab Recipe is a rich creamy kebab recipe from the Mughlai cuisine.
Instructions to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder.
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter - mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl.
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it.
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours.
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F.
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter.
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This kebab recipe is best served with Roomali Roti or can also be served with green mint chutney and onion salad. Murgh Malai Kebab Recipe is a rich creamy kebab recipe from the Mughlai cuisine. These melt in mouth Murgh Malai Kebab is dunked in a white margination of fresh cream, hung yogurt and cheese spread, with the addition of ginger- garlic-green chilli paste, further seasoned with some spice powders like nutmeg and cardamom lending their earthy notes to this royal dish. Reshmi kabab or chicken malai kabab recipe - Kebab or kabab is a piece of meat or other food that is mostly grilled on the charcoal fire. Reshmi kabab has its roots from the Mughalai cuisine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken malai kebab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!