Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken malai boti. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add blanched almonds, yogurt, cream, green chili peppers, garlic, ginger, white pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, coriander, and garam masala to a blender and puree to a smooth paste. Delicious and tender morsels of chicken, with a melt-in-your-mouth quality from being marinated in an aromatic spicy creamy base. In a bowl, add chicken and all ingredients except butter.
Chicken Malai boti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Malai boti is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken malai boti using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Malai boti:
- Prepare 500 g chicken (boneless)
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juic
- Make ready 15 almonds
- Take 2 tbsp yogurt
- Get 2 tbsp cream
- Prepare 2 green chili peppers
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 10 g ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp white pepper
- Take 1 tsp chili powder
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp ground coriander
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get parathas for serving
I served my malai boti with an avocado salad & homemade rogni naan. Chicken malai boti also known as chicken malai kebab, are mild spicy and creamy textured aromatic chicken nuggets. Chicken malai boti originated during mughal rule. Use of nuts and fat rich ingredients were the specific signs of mughalai cuisine.
Steps to make Chicken Malai boti:
- Cut chicken breast into cubes or strips. Add the chicken, salt, and lemon to a bowl, mix well, and set aside for approx. 10 min.
- Blanch almonds in boiling water for approx. 5 min., then peel. Add blanched almonds, yogurt, cream, green chili peppers, garlic, ginger, white pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, coriander, and garam masala to a blender and puree to a smooth paste. Add paste to the bowl with chicken and let marinate in the fridge for approx. 3 hrs.
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan over medium heat, and fry chicken until cooked through. Alternatively, you can thread the chicken onto skewers and fry them on all sides. Serve warm with parathas. Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Chicken malai boti originated during mughal rule. Use of nuts and fat rich ingredients were the specific signs of mughalai cuisine. The chicken needs to be marinated with a tenderizer like raw papaya or meat tenderizer. You can easily adapt this recipe for any chicken cut, boneless chicken cubes, and chicken leg or chicken chest is popular. Malai means cream and boti means bites of chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken malai boti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!